Last Updated: 14 July 2020
If you have an account with any of our products, you can’t use them for any of the restricted purposes listed below. If we find out you are, we will suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services.
- Child exploitation, sexualization, or abuse: We don’t tolerate any activities that create, disseminate, or otherwise cause child abuse. Keep away and stop. Just stop.
- Doxing: If you are using Our products to share other peoples’ private personal information for the purposes of harassment, we don’t want anything to do with you.
- Infringing on intellectual property: You can’t use Our products to make or disseminate work that uses the intellectual property of others beyond the bounds of fair use.
- Malware or spyware: Code for good, not evil. If you are using our products to make or distribute anything that qualifies as malware or spyware — including remote user surveillance — begone.
- Phishing or otherwise attempting fraud: It is not okay to lie about who you are or who you affiliate with to steal from, extort, or otherwise harm others.
- Spamming: No one wants unsolicited commercial emails. We don’t tolerate folks (including their bots) using Our products for spamming purposes. If your emails don’t pass muster with CAN-SPAM or any other anti-spam law, it’s not allowed.
- Violence, or threats thereof: If an activity qualifies as violent crime where you live, you may not use Our products to plan, perpetrate, or threaten that activity.
We’ve outlined these restrictions to be clear about what we won’t stand for. That said, this list is by no means exhaustive. We will make changes over time.